When will my order be sent & what are your delivery terms?
We usually dispatch your items within 5-7 business days subject to availability. In January, our delivery timelines may get longer with the impact of Covid.
We typically use either Royal Mail or UPS to deliver your order. Signatures are required on most parcels but if you want a courier to leave the parcel in a safe place, please indicate this in the comments field of the 'checkout' page.
Please note that we cannot offer timed or weekend deliveries. Please refer to our terms and conditions for further details.
We are passionate about removing plastic from our products and supply chain. As we are trying to be as 'green' as possible we try to ensure your parcel is plastic free. We ask our customers to recycle boxes and inner packing material where possible, any packing nuts can be composted. We try to reuse delivery boxes where possible unless its a gift for someone. Some of our products still come with a plastic outer covering or plastic ties which we are working on with suppliers to remove over time.
Do you ship to my country?
At the moment, we only ship within mainland UK and Jersey. The export paperwork and very high postage costs from the UK, prohibit us from shipping elsewhere at the moment.
What are my postage & packing charges?
Our latest standard postage and packing charges based on supplier delivery rates are:
- UK Mainland, Highlands & Northern Ireland
- Small parcels up to 1 kg: £3.95
- Medium parcels 1 kg - 2kg: £4.95
- Medium+ parcels 2 kg -2.5 kg: £5.95
- Large parcels 2.5kg+ - £6.95
- Trugs - £9.95
- Excludes next day and weekend delivery. During busier periods orders may take up to 10 days to be delivered
- Non UK Mainland: Please contact us for a price before ordering
- European & Worldwide countries: Due to extremely high postage costs, customs issues and restrictions on some goods, we do not ship overseas.
We try to make our postage as affordable as possible but prices remain very high at the moment.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however we understand that there are occasions where you may wish to exchange or return items. We offer a selection of ways to do so, to find out more please visit our returns page or contact us via our contact form, email email@example.com or phone 01379 443183.