We hope that you find our site easy to navigate and our on-line shop easy to use. If however, you have any questions about our shop or service, you may find an answer to your question in the sections below. If we have not been able to answer you question, then please contact us using the Contact Form which can be found at the top of the homepage. We aim to answer your question within 48 hours.
Pricing and Billing
Do I have to pay VAT?
Our prices include VAT charges.
I have questions on my charges
Click the 'My Account' link at the top of our site to review your orders. You may compare your order history on our website, with your financial records. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us for further assistance using the 'Contact' form at the top of the site.
What are my payment choices?
We ask our Customers to pay via the Shopify payment system. You can use all major debit and credit cards through this system or use your Paypal account if you have one.
I need a copy of my receipt/invoice
Please contact us if you need a copy of your order.
When will my credit appear on my account?
Credits usually take 7-10 business days from the time we receive your returned item(s).
When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged upon order placement.
Problems with your delivery
My order has not arrived or an item is missing from my delivery
Please contact us for assistance.
I have received the wrong product(s)
If you feel that you have received the wrong product, please contact us within 72 hours of receiving the product. Our contact details can be found using the 'Contact' form at the top of our site.
I want to return an item.
We want you to be 100% happy with the items you have purchased from us. If however this is an issue then please:
- Email us at email@example.com and let us know within 7 working days of receipt of the goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your order nor will you have to pay any penalty. If your goods are damaged then we ask for a photograph of the item as an attachment to the email.
- We ask that all goods returned to us are in their original condition and packaging.
- If the goods you have received from us are faulty or not as described then we will be happy to arrange for collection of the item from you and either arrange for a refund or a replacement. Returns postage costs will be paid by us.
- If you have simply changed your mind, then we ask that after contacting us, you return the items to us within 14 days. You will need to arrange for return of the goods and pay all postage costs to return the item to us.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your order, any sum debited to us from your credit card, debit card or Paypal account will be re-credited as soon as possible after receipt of the goods and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we will be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
- Please note that any delivery or collection arranged by us cannot be offered for timed delivery or timed collections and/or at weekends.
How do I create an account?
Once you have placed an order and have gone through checkout, you will be asked whether you want to set up an account.
How do I edit my account information?
Click the 'My Account' link at the top of our site to edit your account information.
I forgot my password
Click the 'My Account' link at the top of our site, enter your email address and click on 'forgot your password'. Our system will send you a message with a reminder of your password.