We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however we understand that there are occasions where you may wish to exchange or return items.When you can return an item
- Please notify us of your wish to return a product to us within 14 days of receipt of the goods. If your order arrived in separate deliveries, you have until 14 days from delivery of the last item in that order.
- You then have a further 14 days to return the items to us.
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via our contact form on our website or by phone on 01379 443183 quoting your order number to help us quickly find your order and help with your query.
How to return an item
- All goods must be returned in their original packaging and condition in which they were received, including the outer box or we withhold the right to a refund.
- For fragile items please ensure these are protected and safely packaged.
- After we have discussed how you can return an item and you are posting it back to us, please ensure a proof of postage is requested, as we are not liable for items lost in transit on their way back to us without proof of postage.
- We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in the condition in which they were received.
- We will issue your refund or replacement within 14 days of receiving proof of postage or the goods back.
- Once we confirm your return, we will issue a refund for the amount you paid upon purchase or replace/exchange the item as requested.
- A refund can only be credited back to the original card used to purchase the items.
- Refunds for items received as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser. If you would like to exchange an item, we cannot stop the original purchaser from knowing.
- If an item is returned to us after our returns period has ended, and/or without advising us first, we will not be able to offer a full refund. In these circumstances we can only offer an exchange or a part credit onto a gift voucher/e-voucher.
- You can track your refund has been processed by logging on to your account, view previous orders and selecting returns.
- We will only refund standard delivery charges if the complete order is being returned and the product is at fault. If you have changed your mind, then we will not refund postage.
- You will not receive a delivery charge refund if you order qualified for free delivery or if you are only returning part of your order.
- We strive to ensure items are produced, designed and packaged well but in some unfortunate cases faults and damages may occur. If on receiving your delivery you find an item is damaged or faulty, we ask you contact us via email detailing the issue and attaching a clear image.
- All replacements for products that are deemed faulty or damaged will be sent out free of postage and packaging charges.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for charges and when we will pay postage and when you will pay return postage
- In all instances, please contact us first to discuss
- If you have changed your mind - you are responsible for returning the item and paying for the return postage. All products must be returned in their original packaging (including the outer box) and condition in which they were received.
- If the products are faulty or not as described - we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return as long as they are reasonable and in most cases we will arrange for courier collection.
- Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the products back from you
- If you live outside of the UK and would like to return an item, this can be arranged on a quote basis. This will be dependent on your location, size and weight of the items you are wanting to return. Please contact us to obtain a quote.